Smart Skin Sensor with Rose Essence
Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rose Essential Oil, 1.3-Butylene Glycol, Polyene Glycol, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Biosaccharide Gum- 1, Methyl Cluceth- 20, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Water.
Smart Skin Sensor with Rose Essence contains centifolia rose essence extract, hyaluronic acid and other plant extract The are texture to revitalize and nourish the skin. The smooth texture can hydrate, nurture and brighten the skin. The products can be added to the facial mask. The skin sensor is easy to use and recyclable.
- Apply a proper amount of products to face and neck, gently massage until it is completely absorbed.
- The instruction of using the skin sensor is as the images.
Suitable Skin Types: Normal skin, dry skin.
Manufacturing Date: Marked on the box
Expiration Date: 3 years
Preservations: Keep in the cool place and avoid direct sunlight
- If there is a wound or irritation on the area where the product is applied, please stop using it immediately.
- If you test the skin after applying skin-care products, three LEDs might be lighted up as a result. When you test again and there is only one LED lights up immediately afterward, this not only means your skin is dehydrated but also your body is lack of water. You need to drink more water.
- Do not test the skin immediately after applying the skin-care products. Please wait about 1-3 minutes.
- If there is no LED light up after the testing, the sensor might be not exposed to your skin or; the sensor is out of battery.
- If you press the start button by finger, the LEDs should be lighted up,
The sensor uses imported Japan battery, the battery life is 3 years. The skin sensor could be used 1,000 times under the normal condition.
Manufacturer: XIN WO International Co., Ltd.
Address: No.143, Chaozhou St., Daan Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (ROC)